Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics The WeatherPixie

The ink is not yet dry..........

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

17 May, 2005

Listen!!!!

When I ask you to listen to me
and you start giving advice,
you have not done what I asked...

When I ask you to listen to me
and you begin to tell me why I shouldn't feel that way,
you are trampling on my feelings...

When I ask you to listen to me
and you feel you have to do something to solve
my problems, you have failed me,
strange as that may seem...

Listen! All I asked was that you listen.
Not talk or do. Just hear me.

Perhaps that's why prayer works,
for some people.
Because God is mute and he doesn't give advice or
try to fix things.
He lets you work it out for yourself.
So please listen and just hear me.
If you want to talk, wait a minute for your turn.

And I'll listen to you.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home