Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics The WeatherPixie

The ink is not yet dry..........

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

08 July, 2005

A paragraph worth reading..... and remembering !!!

Some information can be repeated a lot of times!!! ;-)

A legendary Wimbledon player was dying of CANCER. From world over, hereceived letters from his fans, one of which conveyed:"Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?To this, the player replied :The world over -- 50 million children start playing tennis, 5 millionlearn to play tennis, 500,000 learn professional tennis, 50,000 cometo the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbeldon, 4 tosemi final, 2 to the finals,
When I was holding a cup I never asked "GOD Why me?"
And today in pain I should not be asking "GOD "Why me?"

Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human,Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing,But only God Keeps u Going.....

3 Comments:

At 2:47 am, Blogger Creative Ritual!! said...

hey good one...

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger Vijay said...

I have heard those lines before.I forgot who the player was ..., but so very well said.. :)

 
At 2:17 pm, Blogger "The hook" said...

hi vijay...thx 4 dropping by!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home