Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics The WeatherPixie

The ink is not yet dry..........

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

07 July, 2005

Catching up on 3 different movies..............

From the past 2 weeks i have caught up on 3 movies:
1. Black
2. Parineeta
3. Paheli

1. Though the name of the movie wz black, it was like a Colourful canvas where a vibrant range of emotions were painted.... Simply wonderful and more importantly "Powerful"..... For 2 full days, after watching the movie i had a hangover... Rani and that chweet girl ayesha have done such a fantastic job..... and what do i say bout amitab.. ( i was actually pissed off cuz i saw him in every other movie these days..) in the last few scenes he has captured even the shivering of the body of a old man!!! boy........ was i blown off my feet!!

2. Parineeta...... ummmmmm what do i say i saw a lot of red in the movie n have mixed emotions bout everything in that movie..... the setting was calcatta in the 60's... saif's muscles is even seen through his sherwani.. but most of the time... he chose to look like salman!!! the heroine..(4got her name) looks like a crafted doll with chiselled features .. Rekha singing that "kaisi paheli hai ye zindagani" is attractive... the setting of the song is like "Moulin Rouge"... The last scene where saif breaks the supposedly "Diwar" and all the people.. chanting "Tod do" was absolutely funny to me!!

3. Paheli..... movie has puppets, colourful turbans & clothes, people singing n dancing, beautiful rajasthani setting with elephant carvings and amithab...
Rani does bout nothing more than cry and dance... sharukh does a neat role as the "babu ka beta" and the bhoot...
Juhi looks scincilating.. def better than rani... but has been totally wasted.. the same for sunil shetty.....
amitab........ steals the show!!! {Finally}

Order of my rating of these movies..... well i hav written tat already 1,2,3 ;-D

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:20 pm, Blogger Vijay said...

I am not sure about Black or Parineeta, though both are classy, from what I have heard. I did watch Paheli, and I found it amusing and neat. Rajasthan is beautiful .. and Rani rocks really. Better than her Bunty Aur Bubli Performance anyday !! So, your rating may be right compared to Black and Parineeta, but Paheli is quite good I felt and the quality of the music is also very good.

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger "The hook" said...

Paheli was really nice movie....... but somehow did not make much impact on me...... colurful, bright as it was, somehow vague. I did like the puppets talking in the movie!!! i din't follow the songs enough, to make a comment....
I totally agree with u on rani's performance in bunty ad babli thing.... def paheli was a better delivery!!

Cheers!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home