Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics The WeatherPixie

The ink is not yet dry..........

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

07 April, 2006

Is Silence powerful...???


In spite of the vowels and vocabulary being so voluminous.. v r unable to voice it out sometimes........

the moment when you left your home for the first time and you lookback at your parents to wave bye!!!

the moment when you get better marks than you expected...

the moment when you are parting with your old friend(s)....

when u get the job u have been waiting all ur life.....

when u realise ur dreams and you look into the eyes of your love from across the room....

the silence which overwhelms you after your favorite song...

oh... there r jus so many more....

I had always wondered why I never said anything to myself at thosemoments.. as if it was "understood"... happiness, joy, pain.. allfeelings just flowed ceaselessly in the 'years' that passed in thoseflash moments!

They say.. the best way to communicate is through "silence".Love. Joy. Grief. Surprise. Anger. Hope. Expectations. Support.Non-cooperation...

1 Comments:

At 8:23 am, Blogger Mechanism8 said...

hey you forgot the moment when you 'unload' that uber stool after 3 weeks of constupation..lol... nice post though, great blog a fun read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home